At ANGELA ITALY, we believe that responsible business practices and our aspiration to offer high quality products go hand in hand. That is why we are committed to developing and manufacturing products in a responsible manner; to providing a great environment for our people; and to working towards minimizing our environmental impact on the planet.
Our commitments fall into three major categories:
- Business ethics
- Social performance
- Environmental performance
The practical implementation of this policy is subject to audits conducted by an independent, international firm. These audits cover a great many criteria and encourage a process of continuous improvement through the sharing of best practices.
- We will not tolerate any kind of corruption or money laundering.
- We will conduct our business with integrity and value transparency.
- We will comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- We will exercise the greatest vigilance with respect to our supply chain, especially regarding diamond purchasing.
Work with dignity: Social performance
- We will uphold the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and ensure compliance with its principles.
- We will tolerate neither child labor nor forced labor.
- We will maintain the highest standards in matters of health and safety.
Safeguard the environment: Environmental performance
- We will minimize the use of toxic materials in our operations.
- We will minimize the negative impact of our activities on the environment.
- We will manage our waste in a responsible manner.
- We will reduce our consumption of water and energy.